Harlan Lee & Associates LLC (HLA) is an EOE/Veterans/Disabilities Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. View our EEO Statement.
HLA is always looking for good people. As an equal opportunity employer we strive to offer exceptional opportunities for talented and motivated people. Becoming an HLA associate means becoming part of a team that recognizes and values your contribution. At HLA you will never be just a number. We make a point of getting to know each of our employees personally, including what motivates and inspires them. We then seek to utilize that knowledge to create the best working relationships possible.
Benefits HLA’s total compensation package is based on a simple truth: We know we’re only as good as our people. Recognizing this and acknowledging that our employees are our greatest asset, HLA is proud to offer a comprehensive package which allows individuals the flexibility to choose the benefits that are right for them.
The highlights below do not represent complete HLA policy statements; the official policies, procedures, or plan documents should be consulted for complete information. In the event of a conflict between these highlights and the policies, procedures or plan documents, the text of those original documents will control.
Health & Wellness HLA pays the bulk of the total cost of the health care plans we offer including medical and dental for you and your family.
- Comprehensive group medical plans: We offer a comprehensive group medical plan from a top-rated provider.
- Vision coverage: If you enroll in an HLA-sponsored medical plan, you automatically receive a vision care benefit.
- Dental insurance: Employees may select coverage from a top-rated provider.
- Prescription drug coverage: If you enroll in an HLA-sponsored medical plan you automatically receive prescription drug coverage.
Paid Time Off We know that there is a whole world outside of work and we endeavor to provide you with benefits that help you to make the most of it.
- Annual paid vacation, any unused amount of which will be paid out up to a set maximum.
- Holidays: HLA follows the federal government holiday calendar and provides at least 10 paid holidays a year.
- Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
Financial Benefits Life is unpredictable but planning for your financial welfare and that of your family doesn’t have to be.
- Retirement benefit includes a 401(k) savings plan.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance:To protect employees and their families in the event of death or serious injury, HLA automatically provides basic life, AD&D and travel accident insurance at no cost to employees.
- Short-Term Disability: HLA pays the full cost of coverage
- Long-Term Disability: HLA pays the full cost of coverage
- Credit union membership with a number of special employee programs and convenient loan services
Wherever you are in your career – just starting out or a seasoned professional – your benefits represent an important part of your overall compensation. We encourage you to become familiar with what our benefits have to offer. Harlan Lee & Associates participates in E-Verify. https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf