SeaPort-NxG (Next Generation)
Harlan Lee & Associates LLC
Harlan Lee & Associates LLC (HLA) – Prime Contractor
SeaPort NxG (Next Generation) N00178-19-D-7752 effective January 2, 2019 (five year base plus five year option period)
Eligible for projects in all geographic areas.
Professional Support Services Experience
- Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, Non-Proliferation Export Control Office logistics and technical support services since July 2002;
- Department of Defense, Office of Naval Research, Headquarters Administrative Support, contract since November 2002; ONR MATOC prime contract for conference management and administrative support services, September 2004, multiple task orders awarded under MATOC;
- Department of State, technical support for ICASS program and OIG since March 2006, logistics support for Board of Examiners, since January 2008;
- Conference management, publications, technical and administrative support services for Ocean.US inter agency office since March 2004;
- Missile Defense Agency protocol and event management (National Capital region; Huntsville, Alabama; Dahlgren, Virginia; Vandenberg AFB, California; Ft. Greely, Alaska) since October 2007.
- Industry expert in environmentally-friendly “green” conferencing; Conference management for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Annual Reserve Component conference, 2006 and 2007;
- Conference management for NOAA Pacific Services Center Hawaii since September 2006;
- Conference management for NOAA/NESDIS since January 2007.
Quality Assurance Program
HLA Executive Vice President Mary Jane Lee oversees HLA’s quality assurance program. HLA Project Managers operate as first-line quality assurance managers, to ensure that products and services are delivered accurately and on time. For larger projects requiring more extensive review, such as the editing of publications and the preparation of conference binders, HLA uses a quality assurance process that examines each product for completeness, typographical errors and appearance. HLA has a strong commitment to quality assurance and customer satisfaction. This was demonstrated in HLA’s Open Ratings past performance satisfaction record of 97%, which was measured in 2018.
HLA’s Quality Assurance Mechanism
- Define program and project milestones
- Update and maintain focused quality assurance plans
- Develop and maintain quality assurance training and content checklists for evaluation purposes
- Identify and communicate quality assurance evaluation criteria
- Identify and communicate among employees lessons learned, best practices and process improvements
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of government and industry quality assurance standards
- Guarantee responsiveness and cooperation with customers